Monday, November 08, 2004

quote it!

"Today's my birthday and I get one every year, and someday I do believe that I'll be very six feet underground" No Doubt

"I will be a stubborn as a pitbull, neutral as a Nazi, resilute like Gandhi, I will keep fighting til I'm taken en route, NO SIR!!! Last breath until the candle flame goes out, I will speak of the name of Jesus!" Supertones

"I don't know how but they found me, they found me!" Back to the Future, Doc Brown

"I'll be your huckleberry!" Tombstone, Doc Holiday

"The world I love, The tears I drop, To be part of, The wave can't stop, Ever wonder if it's all for you, The world I loveThe trains I hop, To be part of, The wave can't stop, Come and tell me when it's time to..." Red Hot Chili Peppers

"Judge not, that you be not judged. 2 For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and the measure you give will be the measure you get. 3 Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? 4 Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when there is the log in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye." Jesus, Matthew 7:1-5 NRSV


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home