Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Stuck in my head

I get carried away, carried away, from you
When I'm open and afraid
Cause I'm sorry, sorry 'bout that
Sorry 'bout things that I've said
Always let it get to my head

 Wake up in the morning, wake up in the evening
Wake up when you want to
'Cause no one's really watching
Wish you had something to say about it
But we all have problems
We're all having problems
And we all got something to say

Passion Pit "Carried Away"

I think this is stuck in my head because of the catchy-ness and it applies to conversations that I've had with people and relationships. I feel like I want to help my friends solve their problems, but really they they need to work it out for themselves. Who is to say my opinion or what I think is better or more informed than theirs. If I try to help, who is to say they will even listen?

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home